The Christmas Market organized by Bad Bad Maria and supported by Albergue is arriving on December 3rd (Sat) at Macau. The Albergue courtyard will be dressed with the christmas decoration in white, brown, red, green and black.
All crafters brings the best of their work, from jewellery, home decoration, photography, gingerbread, sweet portuguese pastry and much much more.
Below is the listing of all vendors that will be at the Christmas market with many products available to buy or order.
- Bad Bad Maria: Bad Bad Maria own crafts ; happy sayings from Feliz é quem diz; necklaces from A.PONTO shop.
- Angels Sky Stories, illustrations
- AV Ateliê, Accessories and christmas deco items
- Doçuras e Ternuras, portuguese pastry
- Dondokikas, handmade acessories
- Elisa Vilaça, handmade necklaces
- Goreti Ramos, necklaces
- Le Peti Chef, gingerbread, teaching of cookies decorating techniques (the money collected in their booth will be donated to Charity).
- Mercearia Portuguesa, Portuguese artisan's products
- Macau Sweet Ideas, handmade cookies, cakes and other sweets
- OnOn's handicraft, rubber stamps and crochet accessories
- Paula Figueira, ceramist, Portuguese tiles painting
- Paulo Reis, ceramist
- Sara Figueira, make up artist , facepainting, glitter tatoos
- Script of Memories, photography
- The Blissfull Carrot, beverages and vegetarian dishes and sweets
- Travelling Circus Love, Children's clothes, Tee Pees
- YaYo Craft Collection, Stuffed toys and other crafts.
12h00-2h00 pm: Kid's DIY workshop by Bad Bad Maria
during the event: Gingerbread Cookies Decoration by Le Petit Chef
during the event: Christmas Photo Booth by Script of Memories
The portuguese language press in Macau is talking about it.
Check the links below (Portuguese only).
Ponto Final, November 22, 2016